Never too much Sunshine!

Pj's Pajama Brigade....



Your Life's Purpose and Passion .... Part 1







Your Life's Purpose and Passion... Part 2

December 14, 2008

Oh the Joy of Technology


You gotta love technology these days. I find it very facinating when I look back to the way we used to communicate. Back in the days, alright I will tell you, in the 70's I took a data entry class and the computer took up the average size living room, there were big reels of tape that read the 5x7 data cards that were processed through a card reader. Wow have we come a long way. So in thinking about this it literally took me minutes to get blog page up and going, who knew it would be so easy. One thing that I really love is that I can even share videos of me with my friends and family and I don't have to leave the house to do it. Ahhh the joy of technology.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great information. Very well put-together...