Never too much Sunshine!

Pj's Pajama Brigade....



Your Life's Purpose and Passion .... Part 1







Your Life's Purpose and Passion... Part 2

January 31, 2009

Is Marketing Easy?

So you thought marketing would be easy?

This is what I thought when I first ventured into the wonderful web world, I thought it would be super easy, slap up some websites and wait for the sales.

Well it's not quite that easy, but when you start having light-bulb moments that is when it begins to be easy. I'm glad my lights are on more now than they are off.

Huh??

Let me explain.....When I turned to the internet looking for my next J.O.B. I never knew that I would be so intrigued with marketing on the internet.


I spent countless hours researching lots of "so-called" products that are available. In addition to all the hours I spent I also spent most of my savings just learning on how to tap into this market.

Has it all been worth it...you bet it has. I love
what I'm doing, I love that I can bring value to
people's lives, I love that I'm connecting with
great like-minded people, I love that I'm able to
'GIVE-BACK'


I signed up for everything, of course not knowing what the heck I was doing, I thought I needed everything. I got so excited. At last count I was signed up with 20-25 different programs that promised to make me money.

Now don't get me wrong many of the products were good, they were not STAND ALONE products, and since I didn't know what I was doing I bought everything.

I was a marketers dream subscriber.


In my research the pieces of the puzzle were beginning to come together but things were still a blurrr.....kinda like this:

(*&(&(*&^&I^$#^$GHF$G(*(@& ^T#
@HF N$@ &* %) @#*


Get the picture??

I was learning something totally foreign. Who knows maybe I was slow to "get it", determined to PRESS ON. I only wish I had the proper marketing system it would have saved me time and money. Eventually the picture started making more sense like this:

xiepb395 marketx.3%*& social
29fe$&adver)(*& e%R^htise$%(Id(&(
blogs 657 ergf4 4q4 *^&* 93 %%
website %&*


You get the pictures things were becoming clearer. The light-bulb moments were happening several times a day, things were falling into place, the picture was getting clearer.


So I Marketing Easy?? Yes and No.

Yes, once you put the pieces of the puzzle together in your head and "get into it", it gets easier like anything in life the more you do it the easier it gets.

No, in the sense that if you don't know where to go and what to do to then it's very hard, kind of like the jungle of gooberish above.

If you are tired of Corporate America and want to live the life you deserve, work from home in your pajamas, and take charge of your life, I encourage you to check out the links in this blog and connect with me here.

Do you have a passion? A favorite sport, a product, seriously anything you LOVE and have PASSION about you can market it and I will help you.

Save yourself countless hours and money get in touch with me and I will get back to you.

To Your Success In Life...

PJ...
Pjs Biz
"Life is Better in Your Pajamas"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some good ways to get people to your site if you remember that Traffic is People and what subjects that they might be interested in.
Just by searching google looking for what people are most searching for and then writing a topic on your blog using the related keywords should bring some traffic to your blog and they can be introduced to your program from there.